• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Thought this was mine for a second...

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
image.jpg
An FK5 RT 70 Challenger with black vinyl top used to promo the car in 69. Same as mine except for the bumperettes, hood pins and passenger side mirror. I can tell by the photo it has a rear defogger same as mine but I have a houndstooth interior. Not sure how many burnt orange RT challengers they made in 70 but I'm glad I have one of them. Started it up today to get the operating temperatures up (the car's and mine).

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Just noticed it does not have an antenna on the passenger fender. It would be cool if someone still has this car and wonders why it doesn't have an antenna. They probably thought it looked cleaner.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I love the Burnt Orange and I think it was a popular color. I really would have liked to have restored and kept the A66 I had that was FK5 in and out with black top and rump stripe.

73DAD

Reaction score
I bet the antenna was deleted when they were airbrushing the colors and enhancing the lines in the photo ad.

hemix

Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or are the hood pins in the wrong location. I thought they were closer to the fender!

Back