• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

tor red '73 challenger

a68postcar

Reaction score
ok if you insist.................

100_5580.jpg

100_5583.jpg

100_5584.jpg

100_5585.jpg

moparkid1187

Reaction score
stripe dad!!! lol convince the guy to put a stripe on it, we did good i agree but damn man break up all that red a little..

a68postcar

Reaction score
I have to agree. A few stripes will really make her pop. Door panels next ?

thanks moparleo. the factory white stripe will be on this weekend. and i guess it is starting to grow on me. sort of. the door panels are ok. just dirty. they ought to suffice for now. the build never really ends does it. i want to thank you also, for taking the time to post up to the thread.

moparleo

Reaction score
Challenger completion

Kudos to you on a job well done. It is members like you that help motivate other members to work on their own cars that may have been sitting in the garage or in storage for a long time. And have just been maybe a little afraid that they will do something wrong . Remember anything that can be broken can also be fixed.

a68postcar

Reaction score
thanks alot burntorange70. since i'm nearly done with the project, whew, im tryin to say thanks to everyone who followed along. 20,000+ views says alot to me.

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
The bad thing I learned when my Mustang finally got painted is everyone notices the slightest spot of dirt and occasional fingerprint(s). With the 20 years of primer no one cared.

Shiny is better...

a68postcar

Reaction score
thanks alot burntorange70. the more i look at it, the more i like it.

Back