• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Tubular control arms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalanche

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed firm feel upper tubular control arms and they are much better than stock. The best thing is you have more caster for the alignment.

gccuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks just got back from the alignment rack. looks like I have to go to adjustables

jerry heltzel

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1970 EBody

gccuda just saw your post ! I'm [email protected] ( email ) I am in the middle of a upgrade to a complete after market front suspension I've put the Hotschkis upper controll arms in "adj" Hotschkis strut arms , Hotschkis tiered ends ,Hotschkis sway bar , Hotchkis pitman arm idler arm, mopar performance .960 torsion bars , Bilstine shocks , Right Stuff disc brake conversion new bushings thru out , Also put QA1 tublercontrol arms on bottom . Alingment shop trip , resulted in being told Tie rod on left side touching torsion bar Was not ever a problem before . If you or anyone out there can help me sort this issue out please feel free to chim in . Thanks in advance . And gccuda good luck to you keep me up dated on your upgrade , and I will you as well.

gccuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Jerry Something isn't right . do you have the tie rods in from the top or the bottom ? and what steering box are you using . Is the lower ball joint the right one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back