• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Upper back seat nut insert?

Ronbo73

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I was installing all of the body plugs the other day and I noticed that I am missing one of the upper back seat nuts or nut plate that is needed to hold the upper back seat in place.
Has anyone lost one of these and used anything else for it purpose? Does anyone know where I can get one? Thankj
with.jpg
without.jpg

pschlosser

Reaction score
Or do nothing. If that's the lower attachment for the back seat upper like I'm thinking, it's not really needed, per se. The back seat lower holds the back seat upper in place. The upper more or less hangs from the upper support hooks.

EW1BH27

Reaction score
Not reproduced. Find a a donor car and pop it out. I had one missing until my Dynacorn 6000WT was installed. The second picture was my MacGyver replacement until then. The clip slide in from the bottom, it was long enough for the threads to show through the triangular hole.

BkPlate(s).JPG

Seat Fix.JPG

Ronbo73

Reaction score
Thank you all for the responses. There are not many "old cars" salvage yards in this neck of the woods. Mainly late model salvage yards.

Back