• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What concert is this guy going to?

toolmanmike

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember those days!

rock concert.jpg

Bstoker87

Reaction score
I know who the guy is in the picture as he was the 2nd owner of the T/A in the picture, my Uncle's have owned that car since the early 80's.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
It's not his car! I seen this before ,no keys posed for a hot ride. on his way to Deep Purple.

Then on his way to the Hard Rock Café. for 5yrs.

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
There was a a T/A with CO plates in Norfolk VA Navy base just like it. Sometime from 72-75. Seen it a few times At the D-S piers when I had my R/T there. Never met the owner but watch for he or she. How many of them could there be! If I recall the first time I seen it was when the Nimitz was there. I think in 72 The Pre-Commissioning Unit (PCU).

Last edited:

Bstoker87

Reaction score
There was a a T/A with CO plates in Norfolk VA Navy base just like it. Sometime from 72-75. Seen it a few times At the D-S piers when I had my R/T there. Never met the owner but watch for he or she. How many of there could there be! If I recall the first time I seen it was when the Nimitz was there. I think in 72 The Pre-Commissioning Unit (PCU).
No idea on that, my Uncle's have never been able to track down the original owner but from our understanding the car was bought new in CO and unless the 1st owner took it out of CO it has never left besides trips.

Bstoker87

Reaction score
Does the car ever show up at any shows?
Pretty cool you know the owner.

I was gonna say, Deep Purple or Steppenwolf
We had it out at the KBPI rock and roll car show last weekend at Bandimere, my Uncle's live east of Denver so it usually pops up at small town shows out that way.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I kills me to use the harts eyes. Sometimes it just has to be done. Maybe it it's designed to be that way to prevent over use. 🫤

I fully agree. The thanks button works great on all the other for only sites, but this site has a gay thanks. Nope. Not doing it.

Xcudame

Reaction score
I vote Molly Hatchet as well. A kickass band almost forgotten. I think they're still going but the original line up was the best. I love "Junkin City"!

Back