• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What's it worth...even trade??

djais1801

Reaction score
So, I have a restored 73 'Cuda 340 # match car, color change, no bs or fender tag. 170+ pics of the restoration, all done right, all AMD panels, no bondo shi*box.
IMG_4332_zpsawq7eoy5.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRtzVHkpDTU

Here is the ad describing the 70 Satellite. PLEASE let me know if this would be an even trade?

1970 Satellite i purchased it as a 66K mile 318 grandma's car. Alpine white with burnt orange interior is the original color combo. JAN. 2013 Mopar Muscle cover car. New GTX grille and power bulge hood with turn signals and 440 call out. GTX restored tail lights. Short block built by Marsh Performance in N.C. . It's a '68 440 + .030, eagle h-beam rods, Forged crank, diamond forged pistons with 4cc valve reliefs,.002 in the hole, All the good hardware,Ported polished Aerohead 906's. Eddie RPM manifold, Comp .501/.501, 244/244 @ .050 cam, 750 mighty demon, 1 7/8 TTi's. 727 with 3500 stall and hurst pistol grip quarter stick shifter, 8 3/4 3.23 open currently (also have a rebuilt 4.56 sure-grip that i was going to change to 3.55 or 3.91's) , Complete MSD ignition. 275/60's. Last July I installed Slotted/drilled front disk brakes. 11" drums in the rear. New interior with perfect original dash pad and headliner. New front buckets. It's an awesome cruiser with plenty of power. I have driven from southern VA to Chryslers at Carlisle in PA and to the Nationals in ohio. I've owned the car for almost 8 years now.
70satty5_zps6toccd89.gif

70satty_zpsqsumuuyy.gif

70satty4_zpsqtflv1pp.gif

70satty2_zps8emqaien.gif

70satty3_zpsmtahkaj5.gif

70satty1_zpsue9oiavo.gif

70satty6_zpsciro8x7n.gif

x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfXYniTEW5w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ykIYfmsSdA

js29

Reaction score
My self I would keep the `cuda! besides the point of you know what you got, some thing about going through the gears of A 4-speed pistol grip can't be beat. IMO, plus then you would be hanging out at FBBO

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I'd stick with the Cuda too but I do love a burnt orange interior...
What's it worth or is it a fair trade? I think only you could decide that. Do you feel like you have to have the Satellite?

djais1801

Reaction score
Not really burning, losing sleep "have to have". but I get weird, never really attach myself to specific cars ive owned. I always think there's something better out there. Like this 73...I do love the look, but miss the power of a big block, andddd...keeping a black car clean is a *****!!! I'm sure if I did some headers, exhaust to the cuda, it might do the trick to keep me interested. I also had someone offer to trade me a 2011 GWE Challenger SRT8 6spd w/ 7k miles...If I traded for that and sold it, might get me to the next dollar level e-body (70 or 71 challenger or 70 cuda)?
gwe.jpg

I'd stick with the Cuda too but I do love a burnt orange interior...
What's it worth or is it a fair trade? I think only you could decide that. Do you feel like you have to have the Satellite?

gwe.jpg

Last edited:

dongei

Reaction score
Love the GTX.... have a kidney as part trade. My Challenger cost my arms and legs.

Back