• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

wiring where to questions

72 fishbone

Reaction score
I have been looking through some of the threads and I have come across some of the same questions as everyone else where does it go?
I have a 1972 Barracuda and I'm stumped on these wire locations and where they connect to.
first one is on the drivers side just below the gauge cluster right above the dimmer switch.
is it a ground? if so any idea where it attaches?
The second wire is on the same side right above where the rear light harness attaches to the main dash harness. It has a blue and a grey wire connection
The Third is a black wire coming from the ignition harness with a black ring terminal inside of the engine bay. any help would be greatly appreciated. they are not on my wiring diagram.

20161226_233211.jpg

20161226_233440.jpg

20161226_233534.jpg

quapman

Reaction score
Black wire, top pic goes to the E-brake switch.

2nd pic might be seat belt buzzer/light circuit. There were sensors in the seat bottoms that hooked into the harness. OUCH! on that thumb.

Last pic is the brake combination valve warning light wire. There should be a stud on the combo valve that the wire presses onto.

72 fishbone

Reaction score
Black wire, top pic goes to the E-brake switch.

2nd pic might be seat belt buzzer/light circuit. There were sensors in the seat bottoms that hooked into the harness. OUCH! on that thumb.

Last pic is the brake combination valve warning light wire. There should be a stud on the combo valve that the wire presses onto.
Thank you quapman for the rapid response I apologize for not responding sooner all is great now and as for the thumb that's what I get for talking to my wife and not paying attention to the staple gun.

Back