• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Nice to meet you!

RYO5566

Reaction score
I am a Japanese who lives in Japan and restores and customizes 70 Challengers in her home garage. I am honored to be part of this community. My car was purchased from an individual in Los Angeles five years ago and brought to Japan by boat. Now I am restoring the body and the room. I can't speak English, but I'd be happy if I could interact here. Thank you.

20180902_210309.jpg

20190721_145420.jpg

20171105_141210.jpg

20170806_155938.jpg

AUSTA

Reaction score
Kon'nichiwa dajjiōnā
Great looking project what size engine.

Rob C

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!!

So far your written words have been better than some here! LOL! We love pictures! When you take more, please do so post them to be seen by everybody.

Just so I do not make a mistake, are you are a female?
(That was how it read your n your post.)

DJ1967Dart

Reaction score
Welcome from New York - good to see a Mopar in the Far East! Best of luck on the project :)

budascuda

Reaction score
オハイオ
That is if I got the time zone right.
I saw a clip on YouTube the other day that made me love what dodge fans do in Japan. There is an active "dodgy van" racing club in Japan and they can drive them things like nothing I have ever seen before. Is there an e body club there too?
And don't worry about speaking correctly, people here are very forgiving, I know, I am an ESL too!
You have great people on this site. Welcome to our group of friends.

440rush

Reaction score
Welcome from Indiana, Looks like you're doing good work.

RYO5566

Reaction score
Kon'nichiwa dajjiōnā
Great looking project what size engine.

konnichiwa!
thank you for your comment. The engine size is 360 for small blocks. Although 360 is present in 74, the engine block notation is 72 years, so it is probably a Polara engine.

RYO5566

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!!

So far your written words have been better than some here! LOL! We love pictures! When you take more, please do so post them to be seen by everybody.

Just so I do not make a mistake, are you are a female?
(That was how it read your n your post.)

thank you for your comment. I am male There will be photos from various angles and photos of the work in progress. Thank you.

RYO5566

Reaction score
Welcome from New York - good to see a Mopar in the Far East! Best of luck on the project :)

thank you for your comment. Since it is not a real car, it is difficult to get parts and information, but I am doing my best. Japan has a damp environment that is not good for cars, high prices for gasoline, high taxes on old cars,

RYO5566

Reaction score
オハイオ
That is if I got the time zone right.
I saw a clip on YouTube the other day that made me love what dodge fans do in Japan. There is an active "dodgy van" racing club in Japan and they can drive them things like nothing I have ever seen before. Is there an e body club there too?
And don't worry about speaking correctly, people here are very forgiving, I know, I am an ESL too!
You have great people on this site. Welcome to our group of friends.

thank you for your comment. There are some old muscle car club teams in Japan too, but there are very few mopar owners and I think there is no mopar club team including the E body. In Japan, the proportion of old American cars is mostly Chevrolet and Mopar is less than 20%. Since comments are spoken using the app, it will sometimes become funny English. There are so many things I still don't know, so I hope I could interact with them. Thank you

RYO5566

Reaction score
Welcome from Indiana, Looks like you're doing good work.

thank you for your comment. It's hard to read the service manual because I'm unfamiliar with English, but I'm working hard on my own! Thank you.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan, USA. Glad you joined up. There are great people here with lots of Mopar knowledge! Do you have pictures of some of the other Challengers that you have worked on?

RYO5566

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan, USA. Glad you joined up. There are great people here with lots of Mopar knowledge! Do you have pictures of some of the other Challengers that you have worked on?

thank you for your comment. There is an e-body community in Japan, but the owners are often left to the store and information is scarce. I want to interact with various people here. I will put a photo.

RYO5566

Reaction score
thank you for your comment. There is an e-body community in Japan, but the owners are often left to the store and information is scarce. I want to interact with various people here. I will put a photo.

DSC_0672.jpg

20190920_201840.jpg

20190812_162113.jpg

20190928_202834.jpg

20190928_202829.jpg

Back