• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Evening to all!

71ProRt

Reaction score
Hi all! I’m the new guy. Name is Matt, and I’m a 34 yo living in East TN with my beautiful wife and 3 kids. I recently purchased a 71 pro touring blue Challenger. Has a 440 , 6 speed manual trans. As with all of us the list could go on and on. I wanted to join this amazing group after stalking it for years. My car is mostly done , only have a few things I want to change. I’ll be posting questions as I go! Thanks for having me and I look forward to a lot of great conversations!
1st question- best restoration parts company? —heard a lot of negative about classic industries , this founded or me being misinformed?

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Welcome from NW CT. If you've been stalking us then you might have heard
xscuseless.gif
Show us that Mopar man...

Rich G.

Reaction score
Welcome, I’ve dealt with classic Ind and my only complaint is back orders never show up. I recently got a part that was broken in the box when I got it and they replaced it immediately. That’s good in my book!

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Matt, depends on what parts your looking for. I think I have bought from most of them without issues, and had parts restored or plated by numerous vendors. Pics pics pics lol

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Matt from Michigan. I have good luck with many of the parts suppliers: Roseville Moparts, Herbs, Classic Ind, Mega Parts, Year One when they have 30% off.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Matt
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great looking Challenger
Most vendors are pretty good.
Roseville, Year One with the occasional sale pricing, Firm Feel.
Scott Smith- Harms. good on rebuilds.
I bought from Tamraz on e bay; free shipping on AMD sheet metal.
Depends on parts or services needed!

Last edited:

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Like shopping for anything else, you need to do your shopping. Most suppliers also have a price matching policy. Most reproduction parts are made by the same company and just sold through the different Mopar channels so quality is very consistent. If you use Official Mopar Restoration graded repros you will be fine. We try to support our site sponsors as they are the ones who help joeychgo fund these sites.

Back