• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

The useless thread

halifaxhop

Reaction score
Those bullets are a world war II find correct?
I've saved that picture! Very possible if you consider the amount of bullets we fired at the enemy as they were firing the same amount back at us. Pretty amazing.
The civil war museum in Harrisburg has a few like that also. Amazing.

wedg2go

Reaction score
Wished I was stateside, I would fly over to see my friends for a brew!

Jim, Good thing to think of ones health before his friends. This is a far more suitable area to live than phoenix. Just too hot down there.
I saw some pretty good marks over on 291 about a half mile from ya. Were those your rubber marks? Looks like a sure grip with some pretty wide tires! Figured it was you.
I'd do a beer with ya some time. Not a real bar guy but would go do a brewery or something with ya.

"Pretty good marks on 291?" Yeah, I've seen those. Not mine! Mine are buried under one layer of last year's chip seal about 100 yards NW of chip hill. I haven't even heard anyone so much as going thru the gears for the last year (except me of course). I smile every time I past the one by the bridge. Make me think I might need to go down there and do a little comparison - maybe. Right now, I'm on two radars. Mama's - don't you dare break something - and our local state trooper. So I need to be careful.

I appreciate the thoughts and offers guys, but perhaps when coronavirus-19 becomes a thing of the past...
Coronavirus-19 runs the course as viral pneumonia, as some of you may know. It's not a cold or the flu and if someone tries to sell you on that - Don't believe it.
I had viral pneumonia in '75 that just about buried me at the age of 21. I know it would today! So I need to be careful since my system has been compromised since '75 (having this leave a lingering effect).
It just sucks, not being able to go and show and meet new people that could turn to friendship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of gettin' and going, I decided to take a little Sunday-stay-in-the-car-and-just-drive to a neighboring town. It was nice to stretch it out, and see if my gas mileage would improved since re-jetting and yes it did...Leaps and bounds (Now I can check a few plug colors). Just before I took off, I checked one little Trubel spot on the fuel line and found the most tiniest of leaks (Lower fuel line to diversion block). Set the wrenches on it, gave a little twist to reset the line. Found no leak, after that, so off I went with mask and wipes in the car (just in case). The car ran beautiful from my door step to this mountain tourist town. A lot of look-sees, thumbs-up, so forth and so on. I decided it wasn't time to go home yet, so I drove on the other side of the highway into housing developments nice and slow. Too slow, in fact, causing the 440 to stumble and die...Right in front of the cemetery! Yikes!!! I knew the moment it crapped out what the problem was. Needless to say, I felt the fuel line and found it too hot to touch. I took a look down along the lower fuel line and - yes - found it smack against the alternator. My little last minute mechanical move was a boneheaded move. LOL! So I held a 30 minute single car car show - in front of the cemetery - before it fired up. Guess what I'm doing before Father's day?

budascuda

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed your touring expedition!
Its the kind of thing that lets you deal with the little problems in a relaxed and civil manner.

mrjlr

Reaction score
When I first picked it up 5 years ago. ..

downloadfile-38-jpg.jpg

These days...

thumbnail_20200503_085611-jpg.jpg

Jeff

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Morning all, and Happy Father's day.
Made my friend Chicken **** for breakfast.
He can't eat breads.
So instead of over toast.
It's creamed dried beef over scrambled eggs.

20200621_084618.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Is that really the name? must be a special friend!

Wonder Woman

Reaction score
Is that really the name? must be a special friend!
Well over toast
He calls it **** on a shingle.
I understand that's a common name for it.
Perhaps someone else will chime in.
He can't have the toast so I put it on scrambled eggs and he calls it chicken ****.

halifaxhop

Reaction score
An Amish father and son go to a mall for the first time and are amazed with what they saw... They were really intrigued with the elevator...

They see a 6 year old little girl press the button, bells and lights go off, the doors open and she walks on the elevator... Fifteen seconds later the bells go off again, the doors open, and a gorgeous 23 year old woman steps off the elevator...

The father looks at his boy and says, "Son, go get your mother"....

wedg2go

Reaction score
Well, I really hate myself this morning. I called a close friend back in Arizona, yesterday, to tell him that I needed to rescind my invite to our place in Colorado. Current conditions just won't allow it and I can't chance it! He understood, but was relying on staying here from his planned trip back from South Dakota (My invite was pre-chi-com). I feel like an absolute heel knowing there's an outside chance I will never see my old bud again (His condition is not healthy due to kidney & heart problems).

The worst?

Around the first part of September, I will need to do what I did yesterday to another friend wanting to come up and see us.

This sucks!

I was hoping to show off our simple but functional casa - since I designed it for "Us" to have company - and the '70, since I met both of them via car shows. So,...Yeah!...They're into classic rides.

Back