• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

What are these from?

V12T

Reaction score
Pretty certain these two "wrinkled washers with a definite flat spot are from the front suspension somewhere - but where? They are identical,
Special washers.jpg
so meant to be this way

72tpi

Reaction score
torsion bars area?
Hi, this is the strut rod retainer. In order, 1st the pin; 2nd the nut; 3rd the retainer; 4th the sleeve; 5th the 2 bushings; and 6th the other retainer. One of the retainers has a smaller hole than the other. The picture above is just for one side.

moparlee

Reaction score
What is the ID and OD of those washers? I don't think they are for the strut rods. Strut rod washers are heavy thick washers. Those look like the washers for the rear lower shock end mounting bolts.

AUSTA

Reaction score
Rear Shocks or depending on size torsion bar link washers that go under the rubber

V12T

Reaction score
Thanks for all help. ID=0.7" OD=1.5". I have the strut retainers which are bigger. They seem to fit snugly on the axle end of the lower rear shock mount - I have the other ends which is a smaller ID. Not sure why they're the shape they are?
Rear shock lower mount.jpg

moparlee

Reaction score
Thanks for all help. ID=0.7" OD=1.5". I have the strut retainers which are bigger. They seem to fit snugly on the axle end of the lower rear shock mount - I have the other ends which is a smaller ID. Not sure why they're the shape they are?

They got bent when someone was trying to jack up the car.

Back