• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hi! I'm the new guy! You will be amused at my message!

SheepMoo

Reaction score
Hello there! I am the proud (and original) owner of a 1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye, which is basically all original, and has only about 51K miles on it! As are most of you, I am looking for various replacement parts but wanted to introduce myself first! This car was my graduation present to myself, and I still have most documentation for it, including the original receipt/order. It (and I) barely survived a tornado in mid 2019. It survived with surface damage, but my work truck sacrificed itself to save the Challenger-those were the only two vehicles I had ever bought as new. A whole story there of the "survivor"-probably too long to post! So, consider myself (mostly my car) "introduced"! What else would you like to know? I am anxious to find actual connections to people who own cars like mine, however they acquired them.

100_3048.JPG

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! You had/have good taste in cars based on that specimen right there!

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome to the show from another '73 Challenger Rallye owner. Mine is not original owner. I think I am the fourth. But I did the ground up restoration. I'll be in the Allentown area for the month of April so I will wave. Your car looks great!

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice looking 73 Challenger Rallye! I don't care to experience any more earthquakes, hurricanes or tornados! The only thing we get here in the desert of southwest Arizona are monsoon rains and the occasional illegal. 😀

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
That looks good! Love the slots too.
Very cool being the one and only owner!
Good for you👍🏻

PPIHCracer

Reaction score
Welcome to the group. We also have a '73 Rallye. Bought it from the original owner in March of '91 who had seen the movie Vanishing Point and decided she was going to move. The SPD is July of '73 but was actually assembled in June. Originally a very basic car (low option), 318, column shift 904, 2.76 rear, single exhaust. Still basic but has a few mods now. Ours still has the original fender tag and production broadcast sheet.

20220322_151741.jpg

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome and nice Challenger. I have always liked the Rallye side scoops with the side stripes added.

Back