• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

...and I drove it home..

moparleo

Reaction score
Just make sure to change the tires before you drive it more than 40 ,mph. Don't want to have a tire come apart and cause more damge .
And always check the brakes and replace fluids on cars that have sat more than a couple of years.
Enjoy it and we hope to hear from you often.
Here is something that every one needs. A Factory Service Manual download. Its free from another E-body site.
Service Manuals – MyMopar

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Arkansas!
Nice fond! Reminds me of my first car. 70 SE Challenger. I attempted to drive it home from the used car lot. 500 bucks and had to replace a head gasket on the way. I did finally make it lol. 👍🏻

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
10/69, FJ5 was available.
Late 2/70 FJ6 was made available.
FJ5 is an awesome color!
That's why I was asking (mostly).
That and I'm always looking for M46 any 70 BH model car.
Yours must be an H code if the 340 is original? So a BS car?
Have you searched your vin number to see if there is any other information about your car out there on the web?

With no fender tag or broadcast sheet makes it a great candidate for restomoding or hot rodding.

Reaction score
Hey Tony! Great to hear from you, nice that your on here too! And thanks again for being such a nice "informative" guy to buy an awesome classic from, with a great story behind it as well. Hey, I well understand about wanting keeping them ALL (the room, the $$$). I'm waiting to get one out of the garage to start "listening " to this one. I promise you full visitation rights anytime needed!! Sure 2 see you around.
I’m looking forward to it! Let me know if you need anything.

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Seats appear to be 70. Have you looked under or behind any of the seats for the broadcast sheet yet?
Is the motor that is non numbers a 340?

Sweet car! Can't wait to see a full write up on it!

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from another Michigander!
That Cuda is a great find and I can tell that you are stoked about it :thumbsup:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice diamond in the rough Cuda! Driving Mopars is the best part of owning them!

Back