• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Unbelievable!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
I don't know. I'm a member of over 30 groups. It came up in my feed. A guy had looked at it and was asking advice from the group. I didn't respond so it is gone from my feed now. Try Facebook market place maybe it is on there. I'm pretty sure it was a Craigslist ad. If it comes up again I'll get a link for you.

Eric Griffith

Reaction score
His Partial Vinyl top was white and straight across,Not Curved like this One.
74operawindochallenger.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Sexxxxyyyy!
Yeah I was gonna let this one go but you guys wouldn't let me, lol
Here it is;
If you were in the seventies like this car was and if you didn't have an Engelbert Humperdink sideburns and didn't drive a car like this one(second pic. Especially)
You just wouldn't be considered cool.
That's that!!!!
" please release me ...
let me go........."
That song just polishes my soul. Hot dam!

Last edited:

4cruzin

Reaction score
WOW that's cool! You can look at all the airplanes while sitting in the cramped rear seat!

budascuda

Reaction score
you can only see airplanes if they are hitting the pentagon!

Last edited:

budascuda

Reaction score
I don't worry about what people may or may not think of my taste, I recommend this attitude to everyone!.
50 Years from now, 2018 Challengers could look objectionable to some, never mind 1970s challengers.

I can now recall an advice my dad gave me when I was 14, God bless him.
In an incident at a town hall meeting, many life times ago, a "lady" stood up and said to my dad something condescending which I will never forget.
She said to him " that old straw hat makes you look like a country hick farmer"
My dad, without missing a beat, replied " dear lady, bad taste does not necessarily make a person ignorant, on the other hand, being judgmental certainly does!" She was quiet then on.
Afterwords, on the way home he said to me . " son, never give rude people and inch, their behavior will propagate and some day, they will be rude to your children".
A couple of comments in this string deserve to be appreciated for their respectful candor and not for their snyd forwardness ,
I thought "1of1" was really good but "not my taste" was even more civilized.

As for the taste of the rising bile, I believe there is a variety of affordable over the counter medication available to prevent discomfort

Last edited:

John Martinez

Reaction score
I don't worry about what people may or may not think of my taste, I recommend this attitude to everyone!.
50 Years from now, 2018 Challengers could look objectionable to some, never mind 1970s challengers.

In an incident at a town hall meeting, many life times ago, a "lady" stood up and said to my dad something condescending which I will never forget.
My dad, without missing a beat, replied " dear lady, bad taste does not necessarily make a person ignorant, on the other hand, being judgmental certainly does!" She was quiet then on.
Afterwords, on the way home he said to me . " son, never give rude people and inch, their behavior will propagate and some day, they will be rude to your children".
A couple of comments in this string deserve to be appreciated for their respectful candor and not for their snyd forwardness ,

As for the taste of the rising bile, I believe there is a variety of affordable over the counter medication available to prevent discomfort

John Martinez

Reaction score
I toatley agree with brother. And I'll tell you why. I sorted went through something similar. I had four uncles. they all own Challengers!!! And wouldn't you know IT. (YES ) 70 thru 74* well I loved all uncles very much. So when I bought my 71challenger. By then. They were all up there in age. they each gave me a certain part from there cars.and to promise them I would some how add it to my car. Since I was restoring it anyway. well the way I see it. my car is not original anyway. And my uncles mean a lot to me. SO!! when I get done with it.I'm pretty sure I'll be criticized for it. ( BUT) do you think I care. RIGHT!! YOU GOT IT. ( SO YOU GO BROTHER) I'M BEHIND YOU ALL WAY!! THANKS JOHN M.

Back