• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

15 x 8 Wheel Trim Rings

Glow Worm

Reaction score
Who sells BRUSHED trim rings to fit the 8 inch wide Mopar rallye wheel?
I have purchased the ones for the 7 inch wide wheels from Coker, but I don't see anything for the 8 inch wide wheel.
Thanks!

Adam

Reaction score
I think the 8 in. aftermarket rings leave a gap along the inside edge, maybe someone here can confirm or debunk that... however, I think you could get good results by scuffing a regular ring with a fine scotch brite pad (gray or maroon, not green)... in one direction only! Try it on a junk ring if you have one.

Glow Worm

Reaction score
I think the 8 in. aftermarket rings leave a gap along the inside edge, maybe someone here can confirm or debunk that... however, I think you could get good results by scuffing a regular ring with a fine scotch brite pad (gray or maroon, not green)... in one direction only! Try it on a junk ring if you have one.
Thank you. Don't mind a small gap but the 1" I'm seeing is not good.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
80's and 90's Chevy vans ( A-Team style) and the Suburbans had an optional 15x8 Rally rim with trim rings. Also the Corvette used 15x8 in some years with trim rings. They are polished rings. You would have to do as Adam said and "brush" them yourself.

EV2RTSE

Reaction score
From what I've heard, the Chevy rings won't work any better. The only way to get a good fit out of any of the rings on the market is to custom order wheels with backspacing to fit the depth of the ring.

MONC

Reaction score
Bringing this back to the top, as I now have the same issue.
15X8 rim and trim rings that are only 3" deep, and leave a 1 inch gap :(

So now a year later, are there any options that will cover at least MOST of the space??

MONC

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
That' a good suggestion

Back