• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1974 Challenger Rallye Wheel Q

Lyle Allamon

Reaction score
Ok seeking help/guidance and feel silly for asking…

I own a 1974 Challenger Rallye and want to update my wheels to the correct year “Rallye” wheel look. It seems like the one pictured below is what the rallye wheel that year looked like with these particular center caps.

What I seem to be having a hard time with is finding these center wheel caps. Maybe there not as popular as the other center caps I see on other rallye wheels. Do they fit on any rallye wheel? Do you have to have the ring as well? I also have 15 inch tires right now. Can I still have this wheel/center cap in 15 vs the factory 14?

Again sorry to sound dumb…I’m just trying to learn. Teach me wise ones. 😁 Thanks for any info!

0B987201-4184-4995-ADB2-DB8EA21D9CA7.jpeg

Last edited:

moparlee

Reaction score
Yes that is the correct center cap for a 72-74 ralley wheel and it will fit a 14" or 15" wheel. The trim ring is part of the ralley wheel option. But you don't need to use the ring if you don't want to.

Fireman Dan

Reaction score
Trim ring on 72-74 was brushed vs polished. I had a new set of rallyes for a 70 with polished trim rings. Put them on my 72 with scalloped center caps and they look great.

CCMOPAR

Reaction score
I have four 14 inch ralleye wheels, rims,trim rings and center caps. I will sell them for 100.00 for everything. I am also located in Florida. I believe the rims are 14x6 and 14x8.

Back