• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger R/T Color combo

Pero

Reaction score
Hi guys,

did everyone see a 70 Challenger R/T with this Color combo? Original R/T Go-Mango with Go-Mango Roof and White Bumblebee stripe with burnt orange Deluxe Interior. Is this a rare Combo? most of them had black stripe or the side R/T stripe.

zv4yo7i2.jpg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I would say that's pretty unusual and I would love it! I'm a sucker for the burnt orange interior and love the white accent over black especially with orange paint.

Pero

Reaction score
Ok that is a great info. I have to check how many of them where produced with this Combo. I checked the Codes on the build sheet and they match the combo. I like the Combination as well :)

challenger6pak

Reaction score
There is no documentation that will show how many were made. The closest thing you can find is a registry that shows how many have been found.

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Unfortunately there's no way of knowing for sure how many were made in each color, those records are long gone. Just be happy knowing that there were probably a handful of them. I've seen 1 Challenger and one Super Bee locally in the last few years with that color combo.

Pero

Reaction score
Ok nice to know that :) i am happy and i will defenitely keep the Color Combo and restore them to factory specifications. I will upload some pics when the resto beginns.

Back