• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 Challenger R/T Fender Emblem

Pero

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have a question. Did the R/T Fender Emblems are stick on or with Pins? I only found some disputed threads :/

aussiemark

Reaction score
The original ones have pins that go into holes in the fender but they do have ones that stick on that look the same as the original ones and they are original Mopar parts, it is the same story with the Challenger emblems originals have pins but you can get stick on ones.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Joined January of '13 and made your first post, it's about time! ( I don't know why I notice these things) Lets see some pics.
I had some very old R/T emblems on the fenders of my A66 project I sold recently that were stick-on. The paint was emaculate under them so I knew they'd been on for a lot of years and they had part #'s on them in keeping with the 1970 model year. The A66 was not an R/T though...

Pero

Reaction score
Ok thanks guys:) i read sowhere that the 70 Challengers had adhesive Emblem because some rt's had the stripe with rt Logo on it

Back