• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 cuda Yellow 383 auto. NOT MINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

romester440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys just saw this cuda listed in the Lexington ky area this is not my car just thought someone here might be interested. I am not in that area so I "cannot" look at it for you. asking price is $25,000... as a side note I wouldn't go to someones house with that much cash without checking out the car first. the add reads as follows ;

"got myself in a real mess here ya'll, gota have cash and fast, and don't wanna let her go at this price , so act on it fast and make this qwik and painless as possible , before I change my mind. bring cash and drive her home, this is an original # matching 383 auto. with p/b p/s p/w a/c , any questions call or txt, thanx Dean"

http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/4908114435.html

wantone

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ad to me reads: I've finally dug a hole under the back of my house deep enough for a body or two. Show up with cash and no way to have somebody find you.
I love meth.

Thanks, Jon Wayne Gacy.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This one doesn't scream "I'm having issues with meth" but I guess you never know. Looks like a nice car at a fair price to me.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree with Matt. Looks like a good deal. I like the bench seat and column shift auto. Makes it unusual.

romester440

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who ever bought that car got a very nice car. If I had the cash I would've been all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back