• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD 1970 Dodge Challenger H code 340

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesburgerhead69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Challenger with 1970 340 Steel crank engine not #'s matching . Runs and lot drives needs completion. Factory H code car, Plum crazy hard top with white interior car is in primer. 8 3/4 rear with 2.76 open rear, All new drums and brake hardware. 14" rally wheels. Front disc brakes and sway bar. No A/C. Car needs trunk floor & 1/4's. Driver side and pass. front floors. 727, Slapstick center console non-rally dash. Interior is all there front door panels were cut for door speakers I have a set that go with the car that are not cut. Over all good drive & restore condition. Send a PM with your e-mail address for more pictures. Have title and vin tag, no build sheet. $11,500 Wilber, Nebraska 68465 Thanks for looking !!

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And we've had this discussion in several threads:

PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME AS A MOD POSTING UP ADS WITHOUT LOCATION OF THE CAR.

Seriously, guys, a location and pics help move the car. We've been through that before, too.

You may think it's a waste of time to post pics, but it brings traffic into the website through the search engines, further increasing your chances to find a buyer. And no location puts a screeching halt on negotiations before they even have a chance to begin.

Good luck with the sale, bud.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like the car is going to need cowl work also. I agree. Post some pics for us.

cheesburgerhead69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys I have limited experience with computers and cant post pictures at this time, I will however be more than happy to e-mail pictures to anyone who wants them. I will also try to get a tutor to help me post pictures to the site. And the cowl is in good condition Thanks, "Cheese"

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a set of new replacement 2-piece trunk pans for $150 if the buyer needs them PM me

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheese, if you want to shoot the pics to me I'll post 'em for you. PM me for an email addy if you want to go that route.

cheesburgerhead69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The car was assembled in L.A. I'm in the process of posting pictures that I took 10-13-12. "Cheese" * Has fender tag no build sheet*

Last edited:

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You should get that car in the registries if you haven't already. No fender tag or sheet?

ramenth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By popular demand

70 challenger 340 019.jpg

70 challenger 340 013.jpg

70 challenger 340 014.jpg

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If the cowl is good, where did the water come from that rusted out the floors. Open the hood. Put a garden hose over the screens in the top of the cowl. Turn the hose on. Is there water dripping down on the floors, or where the floors were? If so the cowl needs work.

cheesburgerhead69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey challenger6pak, Sound like you cant believe the cowl ISNT in good shape so stop on over when your in Nebraska and I'll get the "garden hose" out and we'll spray some water together. The car is from Minnesota so maybe someone didnt get all the salt off their feet or left piles of snow in it. Who knows, the car is only 42 years old, rust happens !!!
If the cowl is good, where did the water come from that rusted out the floors. Open the hood. Put a garden hose over the screens in the top of the cowl. Turn the hose on. Is there water dripping down on the floors, or where the floors were? If so the cowl needs work.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds like a plan. I am out near Lincoln on and off. How far are you from there?

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really love these cars and the more I read on them the more I learn. I wish I had the money or enough to even make an offer.

What about the Duster or Dart in the background?

all original

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI
Since the 340 is not the original engine, do you have the s/n that is stamped in the side of the block?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back