• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE 1970 Resto-mod Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I’m not big into the resto-mods but that’s a fine looking car.

Candy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I understand completely, I am a newer resto-mod convert, lol. I like the idea of continuing the heritage of the classics with the updates, reliaibility, and AC of the modern technology. Plus, you don't get out of a resto-mod smelling like gas! Lol I wonder how this one performs with the coil overs?

Grady Cain

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from NW CT. I get why people like resto-mods but like DetMatt1, I'm not a huge fan. Definitely a good looking car though. If you have any Mopars, time is now to show us - it's the price of admission here! Welcome again and Happy New Year...

DodgeGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
I’m not big into the resto-mods but that’s a fine looking car.

Agreed, definitely a cool looking car, but for my taste that's too much past the line of the original car.

But to each their own, and good luck to the seller!!

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard, it's definitely a fine build. Not sure about the streetrod shifter. Any eye "Candy" of your ride?

fk5aar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes a set of rallye guages would look much better

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks! I understand completely, I am a newer resto-mod convert, lol. I like the idea of continuing the heritage of the classics with the updates, reliaibility, and AC of the modern technology. Plus, you don't get out of a resto-mod smelling like gas! Lol I wonder how this one performs with the coil overs?
I've never had a reliability issue or a smelling like gas issue with the original equipment Challengers. I personally put over 200,000 miles on a Challenger. I retired it at around 240,000. I do like the fuel injection, modern a/c, better brakes and suspension that are available today. I don't see this car selling for that kind of money.

Candy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my car, it's a work in progress. This is the day I got my SRT, she's not brand new but does a good burnout even with 3.08 gears.

Screenshot_20180103-103458.png

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Welcome from New Jersey
A lot of money went into building that resto-mod Challenger, really is very beautiful.
Nice to have all modern technology, makes life easier
I lean toward mostly stock with minor up-grades; that just me!
Nice burnout!
Dino2 (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back