• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 T/A

arctoad

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have had my T/A for a few years. It was originally FE5 but somewhere along the line was painted a custom B7 dark blue metallic. I have benn searching for it's brodcast sheet and original drive train ever since I purchased the car. It has a fully restored T/A engine to which I have no idea when it was installed but has all original induction system intact.
Thanks,
IMG_1250.JPG

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas, very nice looking ride! Love it👍🏻

340challconvert

Reaction score
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Nice looking TA Challenger
Definitely check with Hamtramck TA Registry
Barry Washington may have some data for you

arctoad

Reaction score
Welcome, nice car. Did you start by responding here? He has found many engines and broadcast sheets and got them back to the cars They go to. He does AAR’s also.

The 1970 Hamtramck Registry - Challenger T/A Registry Home Page
No I have been a member of e-bodies since I purchased the car 3 years ago. I also registered with Barry Washington and a member of Lost and found Mopars on Facebook. There's a long story about the hunt for the original motor which I will post shortly. It's rather interesting.
Thanks for your response!

Zippak

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have had my T/A for a few years. It was originally FE5 but somewhere along the line was painted a custom B7 dark blue metallic. I have benn searching for it's brodcast sheet and original drive train ever since I purchased the car. It has a fully restored T/A engine to which I have no idea when it was installed but has all original induction system intact.
Thanks,
View attachment 101444
Hi I love the T/A's I have not posted any pics of mine yet. Just joined tonight and saw this pic and noted your licence from Ontario and noted that you do not have the original motor or tranny in your car either. I am still looking for mine for over 30 years now. I have been led to believe that mine was in Ontario at one point and wondered if you by chance had my block. I am not sure how this site works but can you PM me. I look forward to hearing from you. Zippak...

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
Hi I love the T/A's I have not posted any pics of mine yet. Just joined tonight and saw this pic and noted your licence from Ontario and noted that you do not have the original motor or tranny in your car either. I am still looking for mine for over 30 years now. I have been led to believe that mine was in Ontario at one point and wondered if you by chance had my block. I am not sure how this site works but can you PM me. I look forward to hearing from you. Zippak...
Welcome aboard Zippak!

Back