• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

1970 WSS Dodge Challenger 340 plum crazy slap stick auto

AUSTA

Reaction score
Should have a number on the tag sometimes rusted away both my TA k frames have 52 my 1970 A66 has 26

AUSTA

Reaction score
Does it have the factory torsion boxes like the TA also rear Sway bar

AUSTA

Reaction score
at the front of the rear spring mounts square hole see pic also a set at front connects frame rail to side of rocker xhhx.jpgjhkgv.jpg

xhhx.jpg

jhkgv.jpg

wss340challenger

Reaction score
does anyone know where to get the rivets to hold the bushing retainer plate in the end of the heater blower motor ? i need to take it apart before replating

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Call Detroit Muscle Technologies, they're one of the sponsors on the right side of your screen. If they don't have them I bet they could tell you who to call.

wss340challenger

Reaction score
Happy New year everybody ! well i finally picked up the heads im going to use on the WSS ,they are Edelbrock performer rpm aluminum heads that will be ported and will sit on a 416 stroker shortblock with a hydraulic roller camshaft that should easily make 500 horsepower on pump gas . I plan on painting the complete engine orange ,going for the original look (besides the coated TTI headers ) when i open the hood .baby steps ,,but at least they are in the right direction
heads.jpg

quapman

Reaction score
70-72 are the same and 73 & 4 are the same, but the later ones put the bumper way forward for the 5mph impact rules that were adopted for the 73 model year.

wss340challenger

Reaction score
finally getting back to the WSS ,got the fenders -grill-valance -and bumper off, organizing bolts ,I do need a passenger side fender -its had a bad repair ......GOOD LUCK on all those projects out there....

Back