• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

318 exhaust manifold?can i use them

74 challenger

Reaction score
hey people can i use the exhaust manifolds from a 75 ramcharger 318?driver side exhaust comes down in the middle.didnt look at pass side exhaust.exhaust appears bigger then whats on my car.poor mans upgrade,was going to run duel exhaust on my car since it only has signal exhaust right now.thanks dave

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I cannot see the truck manifolds working , the center dump is goint to be tough to fit . you will be afr better off getting a set of the Magnum truck manifolds , they exit out the rear & are easy to connect

74 challenger

Reaction score
ok guys i get the message no i cant use them thanks so much from all of you.you all were a great help.just need to save some money. god bless dave

btceng

Reaction score
Interesting on the Magnum manifolds. Chryco, is this something that you have done before? My car has power steering and headers will be a pain. How much better are the Magnums over stock 318? Thanks.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Yes I have used them , the Magnum manifolds are the best flowing manifolds made for the small blocks , they fit well , they point out the back & fit better than I imagined they could

Reaction score
Here is a mock-up of the left-drivers side of a 318 with a 92/93 castings 53006618 & 53006619 are the best flowing modern magnum manifolds.

9542nb6_20.jpg

Back