• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

69' Hemi from West Virginia

Reaction score
Hello all, I am over on the FABO site and Ray @halifaxhop suggested I check out this site as well...........................

I have an A body with a Hemi. It was my FIL's car and now I am the caretaker. I will be attending Spring Carlisle and will have some Hemi and other Mopar parts. There are so many scams nowadays, I wanted to introduce myself so you check out the car on FABO and know a little about me when I throw up some posts. Nothing worse than a guy with a couple of posts trying to sell stuff, especially the stuff I have it screams scammer and most will ignore it, thinking that is the case. Looking forward to meeting some of you at Carlisle or other Mopar events.

-In my signature is my build over on A bodies.

I will be attending the following shows this year.

Hagerstown, Md- swap meet March 23, 2024
Spring Carlisle April 17-21, 2024
Mopars in the Park, Stillwater, MN May 31- June 2, 2024
Carlisle Chrysler nationals July 12-14, 2024

Last edited:

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here! Get ready for a lot of requests for photos of your Hemi Dart! Show us some pics!

Reaction score
Thank you! The car is down in NC now at my engine builder and he is putting everything back together.

20231104_110948 (2).jpg
image0 - Copy (2).jpeg
image0[5058].jpeg

Reaction score
Thanks @fasjac

My FIL raced it in the early 70's. It was put away for 50 years until he passed away in February 2023 and then I got it. Everything in the engine was redone and it is being put back together now.................

IMG_6685.JPG
IMG_6689.JPG
IMG_6708.JPG

hdwrench

Reaction score
welcome and good luck on your build ! car is looking great . i’m a lurker on fbbo and fabo also . there all great sites …heck i even hit for trucks too …

Back