• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 383 R/T FC7 Prostreet project

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Still moving slowly along. Bar done, now some plastic putty

rick's_challenger_084[1].jpg

rick's_challenger_086[1].jpg

rick's_challenger_089[1].jpg

rick's_challenger_090[1].jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Thanks Dan, I've been following your build too. I just didn't put 2+2 together until someone hit your link and I saw sheetmetaldan. You are working some magic on those parts. Keep posting . Thanks again, Rick

spoolinhard

Reaction score
I have a question for you. Is your car an origional vinyl top car? I am curious if you drilled the holes in the filler panel, or if that is the way the factory did it on your car.

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I have a question for you. Is your car an origional vinyl top car? I am curious if you drilled the holes in the filler panel, or if that is the way the factory did it on your car.

The car is an original vinyl top. The dutchman panel was replaced but the holes were duplicated from the original. RB

OP_Mopars

Reaction score
got the car back from Rob and started saving for the next phase. Lots of sheetmetal work to be done. Brought the car back to Rob a year later. he put new full quarters ,cowl ,inner fenders, floorpans and fabricated a rocker panel as they were not making repops then.

That looks fantastic! I wish I had the heart to cut mine :(

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Wow Rick that is going to be one sweet ride when it`s done! In your profile it says Argyle New York is that anywhere near Malta? I stay out here all week for work then head home on weekends. Will it be ready for the summer?

rbbruno3

Reaction score
thanks Dan

Unfortunately money will keep it from being done this year. Everything is so expensive as you know. RMS front end is 5K ,Tremac 5 sp is another 3K and thats just the tip of the iceberg. Hows yor ride coming any paint yet? Are you working at the chip plant in Malta? Thats just a short trip down the northway (45min)

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
No paint for me yet unless you count the door jambs and engine bay. I went with Limelight. However I did get my car on the road this past summer, even got quite a few compliments cruising around in it`s primered state. Yes I am at the Global Foundries chip plant, I love the job but it`s the distance from home that is the bummer. The distance and the fact that I now have no time to work on my ride are the only downsides to the job, paintjob may have to wait untill summer 2013. Working and paying the bills got to come first!

Back