• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

70 383 R/T FC7 Prostreet project

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Rick's_Challenger_084[1] (2).jpgRick's_Challenger_076[1].jpgRick's_Challenger_086[1] (2).jpg another update

Rick's_Challenger_084[1] (2).jpg

Rick's_Challenger_076[1].jpg

Rick's_Challenger_086[1] (2).jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
I can now assemble the dash

photo[1].jpgJust got my cluster back from Instrument Specialties. They did an awesome job ,all hand painted. This was the first time they had done purple faces. photo[1] (9).jpg I thought the carbon fiber would set it off. Now I can put the dash together.

photo[1] (9).jpg

photo[1].jpg

03HDFB

Reaction score
SHEEEEAT Yeah.......Love this build.....The Gage cluster is killer!

03HDFB

Reaction score
Sorry so slow,
I had some issues with the brakes...I think I have them sorted out now.....If the weather holds...I plan to take it out today after work.
The Exhaust cam out sweet!! I haven't taken a pic yet cause it will need some rework done. I had to pitch the rear of the motor back
to work clearances for the tranny....which inturn pitched the headers beyond what I can live with. We ball flanged the exhaust in Three
places Headers to Muffler, Muffler to tail pipe.....So it can be modded easily and adjusted for the perfect fit. Anyway.....I'm gona ditch the
longtube headers (TTI Steps with Polished Coating) and install the headman coated shorties. I'll stub in new pipe from them to the ball
flange on the muffler.....bung them when I pull them out for matching coating......Should be sweet then. With the suspension as sweet
as it is....I want as much clearnace under the car as I can get.....whith the ride height I have it set at now. I can't wait to pitch it into one
of may favorite turns!
G

Looks like your project is really taking shape....great pics! Nice Work!!

rbbruno3

Reaction score
a little more progress

IMG_1038.jpgIMG_0633.jpgIMG_8007.jpg Should have it running this week. 540 HP on the dyno 636 FPT

IMG_8007.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
540 HP on the dyno 636 FPT

That is just plum crazy lol

Eagerly awaiting for the "it's running" update.

Back