• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

71 Challenger FE5

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself here as a new member. My name is Mike and I live in central Virginia. The car is my father's 71 Challenger FE5 red(originally 318 2bbl). It was his daily driver from 79-96 when it came off the road. During that time it saw some spirited driving and hard use...of which I have some cherished memories in the passenger seat.

Now that the car finally lives in a garage and I'm less broke...the journey to being road worthy and killing rear tires on command has begun.

Thanks to all in advance for the knowledge and advice.

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from mid Mich. Mike, we would love to see some pictures of your Challenger!

Reaction score
Nothing to look at right now...thats for sure

0717180235.jpg

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from New Jersey
Really cool to have your dad's car.
Looking foward to seeing your work and pics.
Great project and I am sure; good memories"

Cudafor36

Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio. Mine looked like that when my dad and I started on her 36yrs ago. Lots of good memories with him as you with your papa. My dad had a '70 Merc Couger before the kids arrived. Had to trade her in for a freaking van. Febo is here to lend out knowledge. Ask away.

Prostreet73

Reaction score
Welcome from WY. Looks like a great project, and they're all worth looking at even in the early stages! We can all see a dream car in there somewhere!

Back