• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 cuda barn find

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
It's a 79. Has the 6.6 which I thought went away in 77 or 78.
But being a big bumper bird I really just passed right over it.
I have a 70 bird basket case I'd let go. Pm me if you have any interest in the bird and when I am down there trying to come to a price on this cuda I can throw out an offer on the bird.
Looks to be in pretty nice condition really.

73Machine

Reaction score
Oh I’m in no position to buy at the moment. Just admiring.. If I ever were to buy one it’d have to be Bandit years lol

Old B5

Reaction score
Cuda looks like a good project that is a complete car. I would estimate it to be in the $20-25k range. Might sound crazy but good e bodies are hard to find, especially Cuba’s. Buy that thing and get it back on the road.

Mr Cuda

Reaction score
We are all just waiting for you to buy it.
Then wash it and tell us what you want for it.
You are the cudahunter.

440WB

Reaction score
looks like someone was either working on it at some point - or the missing parts were removed and sold / used on another project?
did the front grille look good in the trunk?

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
No. The grill is broken in several pieces. No damage to the front end as far as I could tell.
Taken apart for the mice damage of which I am unsure of how extensive the "damage" is.
It did appear that most parts were there but I did not see any "bagging and tagging" of the screws and bolts.
And someone used white caulking to put in the dash cracks. That one was a ridiculous decision.

heminut

Reaction score
Hope you can score that one Cuda Hunter! looks like a great project car and deserves to be put back on the road! :thumbsup:

Back