• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

72 Cuda parts needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODSVET

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a correct mid -year 72 underdash wiring harness with fuse block , for an A/C car, my understanding is there were several different wiring harnesses for the 72 model year. I am also looking for a complete hood latch assemble for the same '72 .. both upper and lower pieces. I'm not over concerned about current appearance, but must be in a "restorable" condition.

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can't find a main dash harness, you can buy a new one through Year One. They sell M&H harnesses. If you wait for when they have a 30% off sale, it really helps with the cost.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes there are 2 harnesses in 72 for a standard dash and 2 different ones for a rally dash. Do you have a rally or standard dash? I also do have a nice correct original A/C sub harness, which does not come with the new dash harnesses. PM sent.

a factory correct one ? really ?

burdar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it won't come with some of the secondary harnesses though. Those you have to reuse. I had to reuse the radio harnesses, the "light package" harnesss and the Rallye light bar harness. The main dash harness was correct for my early built 73. I layed the old and new harnesses side by side and transfered the secondary harnesses over one by one. I double checked to make sure all the wires were in their correct locations and that no pins were loose.

Lee Robinson

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
odsvet, I tried to PM you but not sure it went thru. Check my post on 4-18-12 for std. harness. price is negotiable.
I have a post on 5-26-12 maked as sold . Last pic is vertical support and I have an upper tie bar as well. Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back