• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Another New to FEBO, not F*BO

Zell

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm giving a quick intro in the FEBO board (previously read lots on the FBBO board) as I've now picked up a 74 Cuda 4spd w//360. I've been jumping between all the F*BO for years now as I can't get enough of Roadrunners, Cudas and Dusters. :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to dive right in, start chopping out the metal that needs to be replaced, and start modernizing the car (EFI, all-around disc brakes, etc.)

Looking forward to seeing some new and familiar users.

Greg

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy and welcome from Colorado!

That sounds like one cool car you have there! Not many 360 d21's out there.
What was it's original color?
do you have a build thread yet?
Let's see some pics and a tag readout!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Arkansas!! Love the 74’s
Glad you’re here.

Zell

Reaction score
Hi All! Thanks for the welcome over to the forum. I'm going to follow up in the next couple of days with some pics of the car and start a build thread. Unfortuantely, I have a new computer on the way since my current one just stopped working. Here's what I've got on me right now:
20180522_072850.jpg

As a bit of back story - I bought the car a few years ago when I was living out in Oakland for work and I had the car shipped to Florida. I've since moved back home and have had time to play with it. :thumbsup:

It was running and driving but it had some of the typical problem areas and things I see on cars from this era: rust in the trunk and frame rails, original wiring that had melted/been fixed at some point quarters with a thick layer of bondo.

I started chipping away on the fiberglass patch in the trunk and am already looking at metal kits to stiffen up the chassis and get the rear rails replaced. I'm drooling to prop this thing up on jack stands and get to welding!

Back