• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Baseball fans

Bill

Reaction score
That's one thing I can say.

Hell, I always told Sarah I could care less if they lose every game as long as they win the 18-19 against Boston.
Easy, you got a New Englandah here. The company I work for is F.W. Webb. We have our company name on the Green Monstah. :)
I think all the Yankee games have been moved to the History channel. We say the same thing up here that we have two teams we root for. The Red Sox and anyone else who beats the Yankees. Actually I could care less, I'm not a baseball fan. Although Fenway is a very cool place to see a game.

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
Easy, you got a New Englandah here. The company I work for is F.W. Webb. We have our company name on the Green Monstah. :)
I think all the Yankee games have been moved to the History channel. We say the same thing up here that we have two teams we root for. The Red Sox and anyone else who beats the Yankees.

Damn, Bill, and I was just starting to like you.

Bill said:
Actually I could care less, I'm not a baseball fan.

You just redeemed yourself. lol

All good natured ribbing, of course. There's a lot of old time Boston fans in the Elmira area. The Elmira Pioneers used to be part of the Boston farm system. Some Hall of Famers came through, like Wade Boggs.

A good friend of mine is a Boston fan. He and I are constantly ribbing each other.

Ray

Reaction score
I think all the Yankee games have been moved to the History channel. We say the same thing up here that we have two teams we root for. The Red Sox and anyone else who beats the Yankees. Actually I could care less, I'm not a baseball fan. Although Fenway is a very cool place to see a game.

Actually that statement carries across all Sports venues. In Philly it's the Eagles, and anyone who beats the Cowboys.

ramenth

Reaction score
Actually that statement carries across all Sports venues. In Philly it's the Eagles, and anyone who beats the Cowboys.

Takin' the thread a bit sideways, here, Ray.

Check out this website. profootballmock.com They spend a lot of time making fun of Tony Romo. (But, then again, they spend a lot of time making fun of every body.)

Ray

Reaction score
Takin' the thread a bit sideways, here, Ray.

Check out this website. profootballmock.com They spend a lot of time making fun of Tony Romo. (But, then again, they spend a lot of time making fun of every body.)

That's some funny stuff. Of course my favorite is the Commercial with Eli and pat ton. LOL

Back