• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Beware online vendor MTG distribution

ramenth

Reaction score
If you buy anything off of Amazon, do your research and make sure that you aren't buying from a third party called MTG Distribution.

Over the Christmas Season Karli bought some gifts for her little sister from this company. The company never sent the package and used the excuse that the storm at the time delayed the shipment. Delayed would mean that the package was actually shipped. No such package ever showed. Yet they hit my card for it.

When Karli got Amazon involved we were issued a refund and even more excuses, from "lost the order" (yet they hit my card for it) to the delayed shipping (if the order was lost, how can it be delayed if it was never shipped; natch... we were never given a tracking number to which Amazon agreed if there's no tracking info -as required by Amazon - then the package never shipped.)

Yeah, this has nothing to do with cars or car vendors, but many of us prefer to buy from online. If you come across this company on Amazon do a little research. Most of the ratings they are given are repeated comments, which are rated again and again. If you look at the "real" comments you'll notice that most of them are related to what we've experienced: items never shipped, cards being billed, and out and outright fraud.

Their stories and excuses are a good reminder of "tell the truth; then you only have one story to remember." MTG's customer service is insulting and demeaning and generally completely unprofessional.

Last edited:

Ray

Reaction score
"Tell the truth and you only have one storie to remember"
Old advice is always the best.

Ray

Reaction score
Can you tell us how you really feel?

I believe with his hands, and perhaps further express them by placing them around someones neck. I know it generally made me feel better when I had the chance.

Bill

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Robert.
Online purchasing is very convenient, usually cost less $ and there are a lot of things that you just can't get local but I always try to “Buy local”. Doing so help keep my local community and friends in business (sometimes that is hard to do in the boondocks of Vermont). I'm in sales and there is a saying "people buy from people". Being truefull is a natural selling tactic for me. If I don't know something I say, "I don't know but I can find out" instead of just trying to tell the customer what they want to hear or telling them something just to get rid of them after the sale. I do a lot of anylasis on how to get my customers to buy more from me. For the past couple of years I have come up with one common dimonator on how to do this in just 3 words. "Give a ****". Myself and my co-workers need to express that we have an actual concern for the customers needs regardless of how stupid they are (LOL!! Only kidding of corse).
Have a Gr8 weekend!!

Last edited:

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
Sorry to hear your issue and hope you get the proper refund.
I am working through a similar issue from an Amazon retailer called Calhome.inc/T-Motorsports. The wife bought me a barbers pole for the den. Given the fact it is a lower price item you can look past some things; but... Missing mounting hardware, the pole portion came assembled. Some of the screwed together pieces were crushed when they assembled it. Most of the screws were 3-4 times longer than required and on top of all that it spun nauseatingly fast, squeeling and grinding all the way. Not being nit picky, it really is a total POS.

Started the return process through Amazon and got an immediate reply from them requesting pictures. Now nothing but crickets from my numerous replys.
Throwing this out as a warning for another retailer to avoid...

Perhaps there could be a running "beware of retailer" thread here.

Last edited:
Back