• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Wrong Parts Delivered

terrywalker

Reaction score
I ordered a new radiator for the 72 Challenger I'm working on. I ordered from a company I had never ordered from before. I received a pair of headlights, not just the bulbs but the entire headlight assembly for each side, for a 2008-16 Dodge Journey. We notified the company, and they sent and we received the correct radiator with no extra charges. Now I'm stuck with a set of headlights. Paypal sent
an email stating if we send the headlights back at our expense, they will reimburse me. Yeah, right. Federal law says I don't have to send them back, especially at my expense as this is not a small box.
We asked for a prepaid shipping label. Nope. Send it back on your own dime. Nope. Oh well. I guess I can sell them now.
Terry W.

terrywalker

Reaction score
HMM. A Dodge Journey with a 5.7 liter hemi in it. Better yet, a Scat Pack Journey.
:lol:
Terry W.

Xcudame

Reaction score
General Motors engineers: Let's build an electric car nobody wants!

Ford engineers: Let's build an electric truck nobody wants!

Chrysler engineers (snorting cocaine off a hooker's ass!): Let's put a 700hp demon engine in a minivan!

I love all the vehicles Chrysler has put hemis in! It's more impressive than Shivvy and Phord! And it's impressive the amount of aftermarket companies are offering GEN 3 hemi conversions for mopar muscle cars!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I am always realistic. Where I live the land of ice and snow and the hard winds blows. It is a necessity to have 4wd. If not you just stay home. Ice nobody goes nowhere safely. I know other experience the same.
This would meet my needs. Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk With a 707-hp supercharged Hellcat V-8 The 797-hp Redeye version might be a bit much for plowing snow.

Last edited:
Back