• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Bouchillon Performance Engineering

Cratos

Reaction score
I am installing the Bouchillon Performance Engineering a/c kit for my 1970 rt .it was factory air car but parts were missing and with adding the 6 pack I needed to co to a low profile compressor I do not seem to have enough room to get the fittings and hose to fir properly and one else used there stuff and have photos of the condenser install? I wish that there was a hard line kit for it!

moparleo

Reaction score
There are plenty of places that make a/c lines. Even easier if your car can be moved. There should be a/c supply in your area. Contact them about who builds lines. Also check with larger air and hydraulic hose suppliers for leads.

Cratos

Reaction score
not running yet and can.t find anyone to come here I don't what to have to pull the rad just to work on condenser and line later. hate to speed another 400 for lines and a factory condenser since I already have this one :(

moparleo

Reaction score
Try this. Is there an electrical supply house or even a Lowe's, Home Depot or the like in your area ? You can get flexible conduit or similar and bend up the lines by yourself to use as a pattern. Then take/send the pattern lines to have bent into permanent ones. $400. ?? lines are not that expensive. Hopefully you will only buy them once.

Cratos

Reaction score
I could use any photos of it mounted with the hoses if anyone did it that way for now.

gtx71

Reaction score
Cratos,

How did your install of the Bouchillon Performance Engineering a/c kit go, i was thinking of purchasing from them and was just looking for any feedback.

Thanks,

Tony

Back