• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

can anybody I.D. this part for me???

rockatansky

Reaction score
so i was going through some boxes of parts i want to either sell or try and use, and i found a part that i honestly do not know what it is.

its a round, cup shaped object with a dish on one side, almost like a sort of seat or bushing, made of a hard plastic or even hard rubber. it has some numbers on one side that i took a picture of, but a part number search didn't give me anything.

once i find out what it is and maybe what it could be worth i will post an ad in the proper place.

for now i just need some help, it may be something obvious that i will feel stupid about

20170319_172623.jpg

tonysrt

Reaction score
Could it have been a plastic plug on some other part, to keep out debris. Maybe gas tank, either fill or float hole.

rockatansky

Reaction score
well its thick too, like a puck. ill take another pic and post it later. i dont know if its something really sellable haha. at this point i'm really just curious to figure out what it is. i can't think of an automotive purpose for it

rockatansky

Reaction score
later on ill post a pic of the other side of it. its like an inch and a quarter thick, its not a flat body plug. its almost like some sort of insulator

Back