• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger TA for Sale on Long Island Craiglist NOT MINE Seller wants 42.5K

340challconvert

Reaction score
1970 T/A Challenger

Ad Reads:
1970 T/A Challenger real car FJ5 sublime green with black interior all numbers matching engine and transmission , I have build sheet and fender tags. Automatic with console. Engine has been completely rebuilt and I have the dyno sheet and video , transmission completely rebuilt , new dash pad,all new front end brakes rotors and wheel cylinders. Car has original six pack intake numbers matching carbs and air cleaner. Original pancake master cylinder T/A steering box and quick ratio steering arm. All body work professionally done with correct blackout treatment. Original fiberglass T/A hood will need some attention . Interior and bright work need to be finished , all of the heavy lifting done just needs to be finished. Not many real cars left out there let alone a one year only Trans Am car one of 2399 cars built in arguably one of the best high impact colors.$42,500 neg. (Five one six) 712-0658 9am to 9pm EST.
Mopar AAR Hemi roadrunner gtx mustang boss cobrajet dodge Plymouth cuda Shelby Camero corvette project car direct connection chevelle cobra coronet moparts. I do not need help selling my car pls do not contact with services.

Happy Hunting
Dino2 (1).gif

00O0O_hTNq2anWUaA_1200x900.jpg

00W0W_geqxMJoM9qE_1200x900.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
Thats cheap for what it is! It looks like he did a good job restoring that TA.
He even used the right size screws for the fender tags.

Last edited:
Back