• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Challenger wheels

rjsam

Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but will 17" wheels from a 2010 work on my 70 challenger and if so what tire is recommended thanks in advance for any help

challenger6pak

Reaction score
115 mil is 4.528 inches. They will bolt on but you need a spacer or a wider rear. Spacer is the cheapest way to go.

moparleo

Reaction score
Never use spacers on a car you plan to drive. Also remember that current wheels are hub-centric. That means that the wheel is centered and supported by the center of the wheels fit to the axles center hub register. Just better to buy what is designed for your application rather than what you can just get to bolt up.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
41UuuYb+9hL._SY200_.jpg
Leo the new spacers for these wheels are not like the old ones. They bolt to your wheel studs and have studs of their own. I have seen quality sets used in off road truck racing with no problems. You have to buy a quality set. Don't use the spacers that don't have their own studs.The good spacers are designed for this application. They look like these.

Last edited:
Back