• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Dash harness illustration.

mmissile

Reaction score
My electrical guy has my shop manual for study, and I need to I.D. all the plugs on my new/repop dash harness. Anybody have an illustration/picture/diagram of the actual harness with labeling of what connections, go where?

Thanks, Mike/MMissile

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Have you tried to find it under images on Google or another search engine? I'm pretty sure that it is on the net somewhere.

mmissile

Reaction score
Yup....nothing so far. Type in specific info....get all sorts of useless ****, for different makes and models.

Last edited:

dongei

Reaction score
I cheated once and copied one I found on E-Bay for sale then blew it up 200% in the printer. Got it in color and all. Seems a little wrong what I did but $20.00 + $4.95 for shipping seems more wrong for one piece of paper. Did later purchase a 1970 wiring diagram booklet for $12.00, that seemed more fair.
:evil4::evil4::evil4::evil4:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
This is 73.

Photo won't load. I posted pics of a 73 harness diagram not too long ago. Maybe you can find it in my posts

sanman68

Reaction score
I just went thru this with my 1971 challenger. I did it the old fashioned way with the electical diagram in the shop manual. I labled each conection on the old harness and tranfered it to the new. It took a little time. Now I have really good understanding of the dash wiring if any problems come up. My car had a delay light harness, power top and AC harness that I had to add to the new harness.

Sanman68

mmissile

Reaction score
70 `cuda, standard dash. Would like a labeled photo, of an actual harness. My manual is with my electrical guy. He's working the original wiring, to the new 6.4/NAG1 wiring.

js29

Reaction score
I have A shop manual on CD, I could copy what you need and fax it to you. if this will help, shoot me A pm and I will do what I can. mark,

Back