• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

door and or window hardware for installing windows

oldhemiguy

Reaction score
Bought a71 challenger and l when l unloaded it off the truck all the window hardware was at the bottom of the door bought the hardware but dont know where to start any books , bought the dodge body service manual and the pics are not clear enought help thanks this is my first post

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I've referenced the factory service manual on this subject and thought it was somewhat helpful but your best bet would be to see if someone with a similar car would let you remove the door panel so you could check it out.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. It would be best if you could post some pics of what you have inside the door. The doors on the car could have been changed through the years and many of the internal hardware pieces are different for every year. I have a lot of those pieces but need to know what year door you need them for

oldhemiguy

Reaction score
426 hemis, owned 65 a990, banning x slaugter red car 2nd owner of 71 cuda conv yellow white top orig and can not figure out window hardware

Racer57

Reaction score
Here's a link to another site that covers it pretty good and also some pics.

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=84250.msg889426#msg889426

windowassy.jpg

window adjustment.jpg

Back