• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

door vin tag info.

yankeemopar

Reaction score
I have a 1974 Barracuda and wish to have a door vin tag made for the car. The original was removed during a door replacement decades ago. I have the build sheet and data tag. I wish for the front and rear weight data. The car is a factory base automatic, no a/c, small block car, so I need a some what accurate data. Thank you

340challconvert

Reaction score
Check out this company;
ECS sells the replacement tags

ECS Automotive Concepts - VIN DATA DECALS

Dino2 (2).gif

yankeemopar

Reaction score
Ecs makes the tags but I need to give the info. Due to different options weights I hope someone can give a good data

Rich G.

Reaction score
The only info on the door decal is the build date and vin number. All that info is on the broadcast sheet. I don’t recall seeing anything about the weight on any tag.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Rich G is correct. Only information on the door tag
is the build date and vehicle number
47390-500-0.jpg

You can also get the Tire Pressure PSI decal specific to your tire size original to the car

340challconvert

Reaction score
The tag in 1974 contained information that was previously listed on the door decal and door serial number tag.

Last edited:

Rich G.

Reaction score
Yep . I was looking on my 70 and 71 cars. I never saw a tag like that. I wonder if the 73 I’m working on gets that tag. Learned something new!

Back