• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First E Body For me!

richy rich

Reaction score
april-montreal-toronto piks 199.JPG
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say hello and that Im looking forward to this website!
I have always loved the Mopar stuff!My older bros had roadrunners,Dusters,Demons,and so did thier friends!!
I have always owned A body cars,and when it was time to go e body hunting...well it wasnt easy!
I at first wanted a 71 Cuda,but I always loved the Iconic 1970 model.In the end I decided either would be fine and started my search...After months of looking at Junk,I ended up with a very Cool FJ5 1970 Hemi Cuda[yes clone].Car has undergone a complete rotisserie restoration!Has a stroked hemi,3 pedals and the Dana 60.Yes the shaker and the bottom of the car is as clean as the top!!
I just bought the car and will not have it home for a few weeks...In the meantime Im reading up,ordering a few parts and thinking about cruising around in a Hemi Cuda!!
So hello to all my Ebody Brothers!!

richy rich

Reaction score
Ill get some more pics up after I get the TA's flipped around and a few things I wanna do!I really wanna drive this car,road trips etc!
april-montreal-toronto piks 058.jpeg
april-montreal-toronto piks 186.jpg

js29

Reaction score
vary nice score! that car reminds me of A cuda that used to be around when I was A kid. I have always wondered what became of it? welcome and enjoy.

richy rich

Reaction score
Awesome car! Has to be torture waiting to get in the seat of that beast!
LOL!!Yes!It really is,and of course friends are asking,when its gonna be here and yadda yadda,so ya lets just say its a tough wait!

richy rich

Reaction score
Car arrived and I spent a week making it how I wanted it..Rear spoiler,Tires,rims,stance etc...

may 2017 015.jpg

may 2017 014.jpg

Back