• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First Thread

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
What is the advantage of using the polygraphite bushes over the standard rubber for the lower inner wishbone. I would have thought that for this bush a little flex would be good.

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
I haven't been here for a while and noticed that this question hasn't been answered, anybody care to? I will be collecting parts to rebuild my front end on my next trip to the US.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I'm no expert, but if your talking PST and I think you are, I consider those guys to be the experts. I think it is safe to assume that they put together the poly graphite kit for optimal handleing and responsiveness. The ride with this kit may be stiff, so if you think it may not be what you want, I would buy the whole kit and an extra set of there oem bushings so you can swap them out if you don't like the first result.
Cheers.

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
I prefer the more positive handling that the poly bushes give, don't like the wishy washy boulevard ride but had heard that OEM was better for the lower inner bushes.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I have used both , Energy has the poly lower control arm bushings & they are stiffer than the rubber

Aussie Challenger

Reaction score
I have used both , Energy has the poly lower control arm bushings & they are stiffer than the rubber
What do you recommend Neil, I would normally fit the firmer bushes but have heard that it is better to use rubber but only in the lower inners?

Back