• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Has anybody ever seen 1 of these ??

mrmopardave

Reaction score
I recently acquired a coupe unique Mopar items that ive never seen before .. I don't have space so have listed them on e bay . Item # is 201029300252 ( sorry , I don't know how to create a link ) Any info would be much appreciated !!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
OK. You acquired items you have never seen before. You want more info on them. It sounds as if you don't know what they are or you don't know much about them; yet you listed them on Ebay and want us to view the listing to answer your question. This seems to be an odd thread.

Last edited:

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Not really sure whats odd about it . Im selling because I don't really have a good place to display them . Doesn't mean im not curious about any history on how many of these contests took place back then ? Did they occur at dealships , tech schools , high schools ? The future owner may appreciate the info too ; )

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Maybe its the way it came across on the internet. Much gets lost without face to face conversation. Too many scams on the internet makes one wary. The rules say you need to post a pic. Good luck with the sale.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
DSCN2839_zps5f04b98f.jpg

moparleo

Reaction score
Ok Those are just what they look like. They are trophy's from a service contest. Over the years many auto manufacturers sponsor contests for the service mechanics. Sometimes it is for trouble shooting a problem that the manufacturer has done on a engine and the mechanic or team is timed on how long it took to figure out and fix the problems. Or other types of contests on knowledge and speed. Kinda of neat to look at, but not really valuable. Like finding a bowling trophy at a yard sale.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Moparleo .. I respectfully disagree . Ya they are trophies , not a hemi intake w/ carbs ..but how many 1970 1rst place trophys w/ cast 70 Cuda shaker cars ( not generic cars like on most trophys ) were made and exist today ? Im guessing a very few at best . Not for everyone , but if I owned a 70 shaker cuda .. I think it would make a cool addition to my car .. just my opinion .. : )

Back