• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello folks

Cuda Scott

Reaction score
Recently bought my retirement vehicle. Couldn't be more proud. Ok, maybe if it were a Hemi.
Central IL.
Cuda.jpg

Cuda Scott

Reaction score
Thanks guys. A short story behind getting the car. Way back when I was 17 and looking to get my first vehicle I spotted a purple Cuda at the local dealer. Not sure what was in it but, the seed had been planted. Took my dad to look at it one evening. His first response was, You'll kill yourself in that. Probably right at that age.
Years later after the military, college, a daughter and now looking to retire the dream has come true.

Cuda Scott

Reaction score
I have a fender tag. Haven't sat down and decoded it yet. And have a build sheet that's in several pieces from under the rear seat.

72tpi

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome from NY! Here's mine couldn't be more prouder myself!! '72 440 Big Block TPI Fuel Injection built by me many many years ago!! @cudascott btw your's is awesome too!

IMG_0314_LI.jpg

71RT383

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO !
Congrats and enjoy the retirement and the ride!

340challconvert

Reaction score
Welcome from New Jersey
That is a beautiful Cuda, especially with the sharp silver paint.
Congrats on your retirement and the car.
I retired and finally started working on a Challenger vert that I've owned since 1980. Yours is already to go (mine needs work)
A lot of good people here at FEBO.
Dino2 (1).gif

crazyhawk

Reaction score
Love the silver! My Challenger is silver. I think that color really helps show off the body lines. Enjoy that Cuda!

Back