• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello form Alberta

68bigblock

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a new owner of a 70 challenger, this is my first e body. its a real nice driver u code r/t I am looking forward to tinkering with it as there are a couple items I would like to fix. And if the winter ever ends maybe even drive it.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
This winter has worn out it's welcome around here that's for sure! Anyways, welcome to the forum!

ramenth

Reaction score
This winter has worn out it's welcome around here that's for sure!

Jeff, you ain't kiddin' about that! The longer the weather holds cold the more things are piling up on me to get done. Once the winter breaks I'll be runnin' my ass off.

68bigblock

Reaction score
here are a couple pics, space is a little cramped

DSCN0457.jpgDSCN0459.jpg

DSCN0457.jpg

DSCN0459.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Welcome aboard from Vermont. Nice Challenger. I like the wheels. What year is the truck. I use to have a 78 with the "snow commander" package with the factory 8' Meyer plow and the hydraulic plow knobs in the dash.

Robert. I'm in the same boat as you but I have no ass to run off anymore. (Cartoon is fitting as it is suppose to be -11 F here tomorrow night). I can't complain though. I love winter.
Freeze Your Ass Off.jpg

Freeze Your Ass Off.jpg

Last edited:

68bigblock

Reaction score
77 power wagon short box, the cars and truck in my sig. are the rest of my collection

dfrazz

Reaction score
Great looking Chally. Welcome from CO!

Back