• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Germany!

ECSF-Mopar

Reaction score
Howdy!
As i already did in a few other Mopar-forums, i wanted to quickly introduce myself.
My name is Daniel, i am 14 years old and i live in the middle of germany.
I got my interest into Mopars in the age of 6, or maybe 7 years.
So that's it, i guess.

Greets,
Daniel.

P.S. I know, my english isn't the best, but it's expandable. :D

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Your English is as good as it needs to be to hang with us! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
What's your dream car?

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Welcome! I was born in what was West Germany, near Frankfurt/Darmstadt area. I've been back a few times, but not in many years. Loved it! Do you see many older Mopar muscle cars over there and how old do you need to be in order to drive?

ECSF-Mopar

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!
I think it depends on which Body-platform it is. There isn't actually one Mopar that i really dislike.^^
When it comes to A-Bodys, it's a 71' Demon. When it comes to B-Bodys, it's a 71' Roadrunner, a 68' Roadrunner or a 1963 Dodge Polara with a 413 Ramcharger. E-Body's = 71' Challenger (a personal thing).
C-Body's = 70' Sport Fury GT.

ECSF-Mopar

Reaction score
Really? Where exactly? :)
Yeag, Frankfurt is pretty nice indeed!
But no, there isn't a real Mopar-Muscle scene actually.
That's a big minus! I have to drive (so, my father drives) hundreds of kilometres if we want to see something really nice on meets.

Over here, you have to be 18 years old if you want to drive alone, or 17 years old, but you need a passenger beside you, who has his driver license for at least 4 years (i think).

Adrian Worman

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, it's the best one I've been on in the states by far, you'll do well on here!
Your English is excellent, I sometimes can't string a whole sentence together properly and I AM English!
Try the DodgeChallengerMessageboard too, lots of European owners and enthusiasts on that one :)
Adrian, England

Back