• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New from Switzerland

elan71

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Daniel and I'm new to this forum.
I have a nice 71 340 'Cuda where I enjoy very much.
I try to do all the work on the car by myself.
I live in Switzerland and we have here a lot of nice E-Bodys too.
Have a great day!

Daniel

2023-08-03 17.07.35.jpg

2023-08-03 17.07.57.jpg

2022-03-23 19.02.57.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice 340 Cuda with a lot of options! A six barrel 340 has to be fun in Switzerland!

JBBQ

Reaction score
Hi
Have a great day!

Daniel

View attachment 112330

View attachment 112331

View attachment 112332
Welcome to the
Hi
Have a great day!

Daniel

View attachment 112330

View attachment 112331

View attachment 112332
Welcome. Sweet Cuda!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. With all those opinions must be like a Swiss knife familiarity. The 340 more than likely runs like a Swiss watch.
welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

elan71

Reaction score
@Katfish, good eye! This is for the hidden rocket engine in my car, no, just kidding.
Yes, this is a nice feature that I am building into my car. The car has the standard dash and I do not have much information about the engine condition there. This is my first Mopar and I have no experience on how the car runs and so on. The temperature is also just an estimate. Almost no information about the oil. I add a sensor system called Hoots. I installed several sensors. One for water temperature. One for oil pressure and temperature. One to measure engine rpm. Also a GPS sensor for speed. With an app I have all the information from the engine on my cell phone. Very interesting information. Everything is hidden. I have also hidden the black box much better now. More information here:
Hoots Classic
It works very well.

Cuda U Code

Reaction score
@Katfish, good eye! This is for the hidden rocket engine in my car, no, just kidding.
Yes, this is a nice feature that I am building into my car. The car has the standard dash and I do not have much information about the engine condition there. This is my first Mopar and I have no experience on how the car runs and so on. The temperature is also just an estimate. Almost no information about the oil. I add a sensor system called Hoots. I installed several sensors. One for water temperature. One for oil pressure and temperature. One to measure engine rpm. Also a GPS sensor for speed. With an app I have all the information from the engine on my cell phone. Very interesting information. Everything is hidden. I have also hidden the black box much better now. More information here:
Hoots Classic
It works very well.
Welcome from Tennessee, very nice car and the rims are perfect for this color combination. Thanks for sharing the information on the Hoots sensor system, I have been considering a similar option, nice to get an opinion from an actual user.

moparlee

Reaction score
Daniel, welcome to the site from Michigan!

Nice Cuda:thumbsup: and that Hoots system looks pretty slick.

elan71

Reaction score
Thank you all.
Yes, the Hoots is very nice. If you have any questions, just let me know. I'm happy to answer as best as I can.
As you see on the Hoots website, it is also possible to add a Lambda sensor which helps you in tuning very much.

Back