• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from South Mississippi

Richard

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me join the forum. I have an old race car that has been backhalfed and I want to either replace it all back to factory or update what is there for the street. I plan to install a Hellcat drivetrain. It is a 70 Barracuda. Again, thanks for letting me join.

Richard

budascuda

Reaction score
Glad you joined and welcome to our site....

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
Howdy from Colorado! Glad you joined! Always good to hear another one getting back on the road.
It's a BH code car? 1970? Would it happen to have it's fender tag and maybe have an M46 on the tag detail?
Please post pics of your car! We would all love to see it! And it's options as well!

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from from Arkansas! Glad you’re on the site. What city in Mississippi? I have a cousin in that area (Richard) that had a cuda backhalfed.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site !
WHat type of suspension is in the car now with it back halved ? You will need some serious suspension to handle the HellCat power

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Sounds like the Hellcat conversion would need the current rear layout. Restore to original to install a Hellcat sounds like an oxymoron.:confederateflag::usflag: Have fun and keep us posted. You know that memberships requires pictures ...

halftrackman

Reaction score
Welcome, the 70 cuda is the way to go. Have you been to cruising the coast event.

moparlee

Reaction score
Richard, welcome to the site from Michigan. Good luck with your project and keep us posted.

Back