• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Tennessee! Looking for a 71 RT Challenger!

tndodge

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for letting me join! I have been lurking for awhile now lol. I have been in search for a 71 RT challenger (preferably 4 speed) for awhile now. My dad used to have a 71 340 car back in the day. Would love to find a 71 RT 4 speed car if you guys know of any coming for sale. Probably a 340/383 car would be ideal...i know thats a tall order. Budget is probably 50s. Thanks again for letting me join!

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Any pictures of your Dad's challenger ?

welcome to febo - Copy.jpeg

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas!
Good luck, you should be able to find one in that range.

tndodge

Reaction score
Thank for the heads up. sounds like a great car. I still would like to have an original 71 RT...doesnt have to be matching, etc though. thanks.

tndodge

Reaction score
would like hardtop..340/383 4 speed car if possible. would like a car that is complete already and ready to go. thank you!

Tactical185

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for letting me join! I have been lurking for awhile now lol. I have been in search for a 71 RT challenger (preferably 4 speed) for awhile now. My dad used to have a 71 340 car back in the day. Would love to find a 71 RT 4 speed car if you guys know of any coming for sale. Probably a 340/383 car would be ideal...i know thats a tall order. Budget is probably 50s. Thanks again for letting me join!
Welcome to the site

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
I haven't run the numbers. I think it is close to as buying and repairing one as to just build one. If possible.A new body from Dynacorn and you don't have to do any rust repair. Plus need interior and glass components. Put a modern drive train and suspension on it. Then you have what you want or better. Dynacorn Challenger body at SEMA

Last edited:

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Welcome, 70&71 Challengers and 68-70 Chargers are the ultimate musclecars of all time....

Back